Home » E-shop » Discounts and outlet » Vestax VK-2300 PRO KIT (d)

Vestax VK-2300 PRO KIT (d)

Vestax VK-2300 PRO KIT (d)

Original Japan premium hardware KIT, designed to upgrade Vestax PDX-2000 Series to best version, incl. sophisticated RPM control, big LED display, 4D Joystick (just like PDX-2300ProMkII Series). KIT includes four factory basic parts with mounting accessories to upgrade your old PDX-2000 turntable.

Code: 4516183050266
€ 188.10 € 198.00
Availability: sold out

 Original Japan  Originální náhradní díly  Limited  EXCLUSIVE SALE  
Currency Rates Today
1 $ CZK


The Vestax VK-2300 Pro KIT mounting hardware is designed to upgrade the Vestax PDX-2000 Series turntable controls to a more modern version, featuring better controls, than the legendary Vestax PDX-2300 Series turntables. Enhanced pitch control, fast and accurate beat matching adjustment with a 100mm ± 10% fine pitch fader. Ultra pitch control with a ± 50% control fader. Combined the total amount you can adjust the pitch by is a huge ± 60% pitch. Furthermore, with the pitch bend joystick, you can quickly push or pull the pitch for smooth mixers or dynamic effects. Digital Pitch Display large format showing the current pitch setting, allows you to accurately set the pitch or when needed to, make adjustments perfectly.

The Vestax VK-2300 Pro KIT includes four basic parts to upgrade your PDX-2000 Series turntable. The VK-2300 Pro KIT  includes a PCB motherboard incl. several Japanese CPU´s  with control electronics that features a 4-D joystick (Pitch Bend & Ultra Shift) to promptly correct pitch settings in steps of ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3%, ± 6%, or instantly ± 50 %. There is also a 45mm ± 50% ultrapitch fader and two rotating soft faders with electronic engine torque control and turntable torque adjustment, as well as an engine reverse button with LED indication. In addition, the KIT contains big alphanumeric three-digit LED display, which indicates the instantaneous pitch value with the accuracy of one decimal place or the selected turntable turntable. Another part is a single PCB plate fitted a 100mm linear pitch fader ALPHA™ with range ± 10% RPM. Together, pitch control can be adjusted to ± 60% RPM. The VK-2300 Pro KIT also features an original silver-coated printed panel with holes for tension faders (fitted with anti-dust screens) rotary potentiometers and joystick Pitch Bend. The opening for the LED display is fitted with a protective acrylic red glass.

infoidea Notice: If you are unsure, consult our customer support before purchasing.




  • HW KIT designed to upgrade Vestax PDX-2000 Series turntable controls to a more modern version of the PDX-2300 Series
  • contains four PCB motherboards with electronics, pull pitch faders, swivel faders and 4-D joystick
  • alphanumeric three-digit LED display showing the current pitch value of RPM or selected speed
  • 4-D joystick (Pitch Bend & Ultra Shift) to correct pitch control ± 1% to ± 6%
  • 100mm linear pull pitch fader ± 10% / 45mm ultrapitch fader ± 50%
  • overall pitch control level change RPM up to ± 60%
  • compatible with all Vestax PDX 2000 Series
  • contains detailed assembly instructions



Specification HW KIT for assembly to PDX-2000 Series (viz assy.manual)
Regulation 1 engine torque / acceleration speed
Regulation 2 setting point shot torque electric brakes
Pitch ±10% / fader 100 mm
Ultrapitch ±50% / fader 45 mm
Pitch Bend / Ultra Shift krokově ±1% / ±2% / ±3% / ±6%
Controll Pitch Bend / Ultra Shift 4D joystick
Power internal by power source of PDX-2000
Connectors integrated Phoenix / JTS / P2
Dimension 124 x 138 x 26 mm
Weight 320 g



PDF soubor Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT - primary user manual (1,70 MB)
PDF soubor Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT - assembly brochure (100 kB)






Currency Converter

You will immediately find out how much you will pay. Enter the amount of the product price in the  EUR - € field  and you will get the conversion to your local currency. Current exchange rates by the ECB (The European Central Bank), services provided by FreeCurrencyRates.com.


Add comment

Second most large city in Japan?

The highlighted fields are mandatory.

User account

New registration
Forgotten password?