Home » E-shop » Spare parts for turntables » Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT

Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT

Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT

Original Japan premium hardware KIT, designed to upgrade Vestax PDX-2000 Series to best version, incl. sophisticated RPM control, big LED display, 4D Joystick (just like PDX-2300ProMkII Series) and set of electronic components (resistors). Pro KIT includes original basic parts with easy mounting accessories to upgrade your old PDX-2000 turntable.

Code: 4516183050266
€ 297.00
Availability: at the supplier

 Original Japan  Originální náhradní díly  Limited  picto-expected-date-1024.png  


The Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT mounting hardware is designed to upgrade the Vestax PDX-2000 Series turntable controls to a more modern version, featuring better controls, than the legendary Vestax PDX-2300 Series turntables. Enhanced pitch control, fast and accurate beat matching adjustment with a 100mm ± 10% fine pitch fader. Ultra pitch control with a ± 50% control fader on board. Combined the total amount you can adjust the pitch by is a huge ± 60% pitch. Furthermore, with the pitch bend joystick, you can quickly push or pull the pitch for smooth mixers or dynamic effects. Digital Pitch Display large format showing the current pitch setting, allows you to accurately set the pitch or when needed to, make adjustments perfectly.

The Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT includes original basic parts to upgrade your PDX-2000 Series turntable. The VK-2300Pro KIT  includes a PCB motherboard incl. several Japanese CPU´s  with control electronics that features a 4-D joystick (Pitch Bend & Ultra Shift) to promptly correct pitch settings in steps of ± 1%, ± 2%, ± 3%, ± 6%, or instantly ± 50 %. There is also a 45mm ± 50% ultrapitch fader and two rotating soft faders with electronic engine torque control and turntable torque adjustment, as well as an engine reverse button with LED indication. In addition, the KIT contains big alphanumeric three-digit LED display, which indicates the instantaneous pitch value with the accuracy of one decimal place or the selected turntable turntable. Together standart fine pitch ± 10% RPM  plus ultra pitch control can be adjusted RPM to ± 60%. The VK-2300Pro KIT also features set of electronic components (resistors) and original silver-coated printed panel with holes for tension faders (fitted with anti-dust screens) rotary potentiometers and joystick Pitch Bend. The opening for the LED display is fitted with a protective acrylic red glass. Fine pitch fader not included in this version - if you want also to replace PF during the upgrade, you must order it separately. However replacing the PF is not a condition for proper operation of the VK-2300 Pro KIT upgrade. 

infoidea Tip: if you are unsure of your choice, consult our technical support before purchasing.




  • HW KIT designed to upgrade Vestax PDX-2000 Series turntable controls to a more modern version of the PDX-2300 Series
  • contains main PCB motherboards with electronics, two micro switches, ultra pitch fader and 4-D joystick
  • alphanumeric three-digit LED display showing the current pitch value of RPM or selected speed
  • 4-D joystick (Pitch Bend & Ultra Shift) to correct pitch control ± 1% to ± 6%
  • 45mm ALPS ultrapitch fader ± 50% (fitted on motheboard)
  • overall pitch control level change RPM up to ± 60%
  • including set of electronic components (resistors)
  • compatible with all Vestax PDX 2000 Series
  • contains detailed assembly instructions



Specification HW KIT for assembly to PDX-2000 Series (viz assy.manual)
Regulation 1 engine torque / acceleration speed
Regulation 2 setting point shot torque electric brakes
Pitch ±10% / fader 100 mm (not included)
Ultrapitch ±50% / fader 45 mm fitted on motherboard
Pitch Bend / Ultra Shift steps  ±1% / ±2% / ±3% / ±6%
Controll Pitch Bend / Ultra Shift 4D joystick
Power internal by power source of PDX-2000
Connectors integrated Phoenix / JTS / P2
Dimension 124 x 138 x 26 mm
Weight 320 g
Package contents motherboard, LED display PCB, set of resistors, PDX-2300 faceplate, installation manual, user manual 



PDF soubor Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT - primary user manual (1,70 MB)
PDF soubor Vestax VK-2300Pro KIT - assembly brochure (100 kB)






Currency Converter

You will immediately find out how much you will pay. Enter the amount of the product price in the  EUR - € field  and you will get the conversion to your local currency. Current exchange rates by the ECB (The European Central Bank), services provided by FreeCurrencyRates.com.


Add comment

Name of the capital city of Japan?

The highlighted fields are mandatory.

Comments - Overview

  1. Collector (Shaun Gadberry, 18 May 2023 03:06:19) Reply | Show replies

    Do you have this in the black?

    1. Re: Collector (Vestax Custom.Support, 9 Mar 2024 19:22:02) Reply

      Hello, this part made with fine pitch faceplate in silver color.

User account

New registration
Forgotten password?